Special Things

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Testing . . .

Okay, I was trying to link my blog to my Facebook Page, did it work? It's been more than a year since I posted (hmmm . . . seems like I should have prefaced that with, "Father, forgive me, for I have sinned . . . ") . I was just looking over past posts and I had posted on September 9, 2009 about starting Gypsy Shadow Publishing. I proudly posted we had six authors and twenty e-Books to start our little business. Just over a year later, I find we now have FIFTY authors and EIGHTY-THREE e-Books, plus SEVEN print books. Is it any wonder I haven't found the time to post to my blog? Wow! What a whirlwind year it's been! Please check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Gypsy.Shadow.Publishing!

1 comment:

Dacarsha said...

Yes, Charlene, it did show up on Facebook. Not to worry about not posting in a year...those who know you, know what you were doing all these months! :o)