Maddie is a teenager who is in LOVE with a boy who is just so out of her league. She's a dork, He's a Jock. She's plain, He's Drop-Dead-Gorgeous! Of course, she doesn't believe he could ever have feelings for her. Then, amazingly, he asks her to be his date to the dance. She's totally shocked, skeptical and suspicious. Why would someone like him ask HER out? But Stephen has secrets and a crush of his own. Will she accept him when he lets her in on them?
Word Count: 6300 Pages to Print: 23 Price: 2.99
Here's what we need you to do (Thanks in Advance!):
1. Login to Amazon
2. Click the link (under the picture)
3. By the title on Amazon there is a "like" button, click it. if you wish you can stop there, but if you want to help even more . . .
4. When you click and hover over the like button it says "share this link: via Email, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest." Click one (two or all) of them and hit share, it should only take a couple of minutes.
5. Page down to the visible tags (Tags Customers Associate with This Product) and either click on the tags you agree with, agree with all the tags or, if you've read the book, add some tags of your own. The fastest way, of course is to click on the link that says "Agree with these tags?"
6. If you have read the book, please leave a brief review!
Amazon, for some unknown reason, keeps dropping the like button and has seemingly permanently deleted product tags, so unless you care to leave a review, there is no longer any way to help us get the word out about this book on Amazon. We encourage you to search for and buy it at Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, or on our Gypsy Shadow website and help our authors succeed, despite Amazon's bizarre treatment of authors and Indie publishers!