The sisters Geggelkek are half-goblin, half-human, and totally horny. Behind the respectable facade of their stately home in the midst of the Yorkshire moors, they will go to any lengths to find hot young studs to satisfy their green-blooded lust, even if they have to build the men from scratch or teleport themselves to the ends of the earth to seek them out. This is a shocking and lurid tale of sex, perversion and blasphemy, told by a man driven to the brink of madness by his secret knowledge. If you dare read more, you'll find "The Caskian Scandal" to be steam-goth fiction at its finest.
Word Count: 44400 Pages to Print: 160 Price: $4.99
Here's what we need you to do (Thanks in Advance!):
1. Login to Amazon
2. Click the link (under the picture)
3. By the title on Amazon there is a "like" button, click it. if you wish you can stop there, but if you want to help even more . . .
4. When you click and hover over the like button it says "share this link: via Email, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest." Click one (two or all) of them and hit share, it should only take a couple of minutes.
5. Page down to the visible tags (Tags Customers Associate with This Product) and either click on the tags you agree with, agree with all the tags or, if you've read the book, add some tags of your own. The fastest way, of course is to click on the link that says "Agree with these tags?"
6. If you have read the book, please leave a brief review!
Amazon, for some unknown reason, keeps dropping the like button and has seemingly permanently deleted product tags, so unless you care to leave a review, there is no longer any way to help us get the word out about this book on Amazon. We encourage you to search for and buy it at Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, or on our Gypsy Shadow website and help our authors succeed, despite Amazon's bizarre treatment of authors and Indie publishers!