A spiritual and emotional journey from a mother’s perspective, focusing on the ups and downs of raising a "special needs" child. No emotion is left unchartered or is too raw to write about. No question or reaction is off-limits. These are true uncensored passages written in the anguish of despair, the turmoil of uncertainty, and the relief of never-ending love for a child throughout his years. A look at mental illness, adoption and the term "special needs" as it relates to raising a child into his teenage years. This book is a gift if you have open eyes, a companion if you have a heavy heart, and a cry to the world that all children matter, no matter what.
Word Count: 5300 Pages to Print: 29 Price: $2.99
Here's what we need you to do (Thanks in Advance!):
1. Login to Amazon
2. Click the link (under the picture)
3. By the title on Amazon there is a "like" button, click it. if you wish you can stop there, but if you want to help even more . . .
4. When you click and hover over the like button it says "share this link: via Email, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest." Click one (two or all) of them and hit share, it should only take a couple of minutes.
5. Page down to the visible tags (Tags Customers Associate with This Product) and either click on the tags you agree with, agree with all the tags or, if you've read the book, add some tags of your own. The fastest way, of course is to click on the link that says "Agree with these tags?"
6. If you have read the book, please leave a brief review!
Amazon, for some unknown reason, keeps dropping the like button and has seemingly permanently deleted product tags, so unless you care to leave a review, there is no longer any way to help us get the word out about this book on Amazon. We encourage you to search for and buy it at Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, or on our Gypsy Shadow website and help our authors succeed, despite Amazon's bizarre treatment of authors and Indie publishers!